With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Hi Mary Anne,
This is the sunface image. I have attached three images:
1. A picture of the Roman Sun God on which I want to base the sun's face
2. An artists rendition scanned short of maximum intensity to show detail of the face
3. The artists rendition scanned full for maximum intensity showing the sun's rays.
The closer I can get to the Roman Sun God's facial expression the better.
Here's what I'm thinking:
1. The rays of the sun should be somewhat similar to those shown in the artist drawing, but need not be identical.
2. The sun rays should be outlined with a line distinct enough to show when sand etched, and to weed. The inner part of each ray will be clear
3. The face will be sand etched but the face details will remain clear, i.e., eyes, nose mouth etc. The wrinkles in the forehead are not needed.
4. For ease of working with the image and weeding the parts, I would like a thin line, cut line, forming a round face, The round face will touch the beginning of the ...
Sign in or Register to see more