The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need a fully specified switching AC/DC design that meets the following requirements:
1) Output 1: At least 500mA at 5V
2) Output 2: At least 250mA at 3.3V (can be stepped down from 5V source)
3) Input: 120V AC as would be found from a U.S. NEMA-5-15 wall socket
4) Costs <$2 per unit at volume (ideally around $1)
5) Meets energy star requirements
6) Meets UL / CE requirements
7) Has an extremely small footprint on the order of the the Apple iPhone USB charger: [obscured] /iPhone-Adapter-Charger-Connector-cable/dp/B003ZA4KLW/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1325756866&sr=1-2
The desired output we're looking for is:
- A detailed schematic that includes part numbers and any relevant part specifications (e.g. resistance, capacitance, and part footprint)
- PCB123 file with the design
- General board layout - does not need to be optimized for area
Sign in or Register to see more