The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have an existing website that we are looking to move onto the Symfony framework.
The website is:
You can view the system by logging in with:
The key goals of this project are to:
1. Move existing site into Symfony and use provided Database.
2. Keep the same look and calculations for the Dashboards / Reports, but use Symfony objects and re-factor the code into new functions for the calculations.
3. Develop new Features / Additions and XERO Integration (see below).
4. Use different charts that look just as good (maybe Google Charts?)
1. Free 14-day trial on sign-up for basic account with an email on sign-up and an email 3 days before their trial expires, letting them know that they will be charged.
2. Check for 'aid' in the query string (i.e. aid=5) and if there is a value, set a 30-day cookie. If a new user/client signs up and they come through a link which has an 'aid', this is an affiliate id and this val...
Sign in or Register to see more