With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a software firm that deliviers a SaaS web application that is used by the health industry.
We are seeking an experienced System Administrator who can help us with Administration, Planning and Growth scoping, Proactivtly monitoring and making system / software recommendations to the management team.
The techniologies that this System Administrator will need to be very proficient in is:
1) Linux (both Centos and Debian)
2) Firewalls - we use Juniper
3) Loadbalancers - we use Kemp Technologies
4) Servers hardware - Dell PowerEdges 2950's
5) SAN's - DELL MD3000 (SAS)
8) OpenOffice - via a Java Bridge
9) WebDAV - we run webDAV server
10) WebServices running within a linux envrionment
11) Apache - our web servers are all Apache
12) MySQL - our databases runing within a Master/ Master configuration
The System Administrator will need to put forward recommendations (backed by statistics and best practice recommendations) regarding issues such as:...
Sign in or Register to see more