With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Looking for a System Admin to do the following:
- managing high traffic sites (load balancing, clustering and high availability)
- expertise in high-availability and load-balancing setups on several Clouds Amazon EC2/Rackspace/Gogrid and dedicated servers;
- application scalability and performance tuning (apache/php, lighttpd, nginx, mysql clustering and replication, etc.);
- automatic server deployments using Chef and Puppet;
- familiar with security applications (tripwire,apf,bfd), monitoring tools(rrd, mrtg, nagios, snmp, cacti), VPNs (OpenVPN,Ipsec,gre tunnels), mail
- keep servers and routers patch-level up to date and keeping track of the various bugs that may appear (on mailing lists or any other sources);
For the right person there will be plenty of work. Please bid with past experience. The person will have to work in the Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) time zone. Vietnam/Indonesia preferred.
Sign in or Register to see more