With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
- Greater than 5 years experience working as a programmer/developer
- Experience debugging Enterprise Java applications, analyze log files for errors
- Experience using Linux environment i.e. execute/make modifications to shell scripts, analyze log files for errors etc.
- Experience with at least one of the following application servers: JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere
- Experience with SQL and DB stored procedures
- Experience with QA methodologies including HP QA products like Quality Center and Quick Test Professional
- Be able to quickly learn new technologies
- Be able to understand detailed and high level architecture design documents
- Demonstrates ability to analyze application errors and communicate the details to non-technical personnel
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional manner, tact, diplomacy and discretion in dealing with vendors, suppliers and colleagues including senior management
- College or University degree in computer science or equiva...
Sign in or Register to see more