The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The main role of the LQAS will be to serve as a gatekeeper for the quality of translations (grammar, spelling and punctuation, meaning accuracy – loyalty to source, style, terminology and consistency). Majority of the work will be dedicated to:
• Actual translations from English to native language for non-technical and technical texts.
• Proofreading/reviewing existing translations against the English source.
• Other linguistic-related tasks (Audio transcription, WinAlign, etc...)
Previous experience and/or familiarity with the technical and UI terminologies for the fields mentioned below will be an advantage.
• IT – Computer software &amp;amp;amp; hardware
• Telecommunications (Cellphone Manuals &amp;amp;amp; UI)
• Medical – Medical devices and equipment
• Technical Engineering
• Marketing translations for the fields mentioned above
Note: Technical text will be provided with glossaries, TMs, and sufficient reference files to aid in translations.
Sign in or Register to see more