The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking to hire a customer service representative to handle technical support for 5 software/technology products that my small business sells. Please send me a message if you'd like to review the software before bidding.
Technical skills required (please, do NOT bid if you do not have experience in these):
1) Using and understanding software and Windows
2) HTML coding, building websites, FTP
3) Working with audio and video files (different formats & codecs, burning DVD's, etc)
4) Drivers and PC hardware (updating driver, reinstalling, etc)
5) Experience with Mac OS X
Other qualifications for this job:
- Must speak English natively or be extremely fluent
- Should be able to work Monday-Saturday, answering support tickets through the help desk at least twice a day. I expect the average workload to be no more than 5-10 hours per week.
- Must be honest, hard-working, logical, courteous, and a quick learner
- Must have Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7. If you have a Mac, that ...
Sign in or Register to see more