The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This is a simple hardware device that can be used to control LED lights via a wireless network. A single 24V power source can be plugged into this device in order to power up to 6 x 20 Watt channels. The amount of power supplied to each channel will be programmed and controlled through a web interface and then stored on the hardware device and executed based on an internal clock. The hardware device itís self will have minimal controls so it must be able easily and automatically connect to the end users wireless network.
- Power input for 24V constant current 120 Watt maximum.
- 6 Output channels, 20Watts each with individual pulse width modulation.
- An on/off switch and possibly a switch or button to connect wireless devices.
- Internal time clock.
- Built-in 802.11 b, g or n wireless networking capable connecting to devices using all recent security methods. (802.11b will cheapest but will it be obsolete?)
- EEPROM/PROM(s) or other writeable...
Sign in or Register to see more