With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
As our technical support/helpdesk professional you'll be on the front line when it comes to supporting clients and employees who are having technical issues. This could be a problem with software, like a forgotten password, issues logging in or troubles with the system itself. You will also be required to support our staff on a day to day basis with tasks such as fixing or tuning some of online courses.
Your daily to do list will probably look something like this:
• Working with customers/employees to identify problems and advising on the solution
• Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
• Analyzing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
• Updating self-help documents/ Wiki so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
• Testing new applications we roll out
Hours and environment
Your basic scheduled hours will be 35 to 40 hours a month, but the days and times might vary due to demand or flux of issues. You'll be required respon...
Sign in or Register to see more