The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Our company has an award winning Internet firewall that has the ability to broadband bond Internet access lines. We are looking for someone to help us with the customer facing technical support. This will be an hourly on-going position, and will require fast response to client tickets via email and/or phone during the pre-determined schedule.
The network appliance we sell to business clients is fairly straight forward to install and we will provide the user's manual and some other white-papers to qualified applicants. The candidates then will be interviewed about the configuration with some sample support cases to finalize our selection.
- IT technical support experience
- Strong networking knowledge and experience
- Linux experience with tools such as wireshark, TCPdump, iperf test (or similar) etc is a must.
- Strong English speaking skills is a must
- Knowledge with other networking routers, firewalls, equipment is a plus
- IT system administrator experience i...
Sign in or Register to see more