The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Frederick, 21702, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Real Estate Investment Firm
Candidate should have experience creating content for training manuals and user guides. Strong computer skills and equally strong concise, informative writing skills are required. Must have strong organizational skills.
- Create high-quality content that conveys techincal concepts in a voice that targets our audience
- Publish written articles in a variety of formats, including manuals, web/software documentation and more
- Work with business teams to gather product information regularly
- Take on ad-hoc writing as they arise
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
- Primary Skills: Technical Writing
- Additional Skills: Journalism
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an abi...
Sign in or Register to see more