With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
As a Technical Writer, you will:
1. Work on product announcements, events, marketing brochures, demos, adverts, newsletters articles (for both content and photography), and marketing specifications.
2. Advise/create different types of user documentation (how-to guides, quick references or quick cards and so on) and develop forms or web pages for different business units.
3. Research into information technology trends, conduct interviews, give presentations to teams and function as an information designer.
• Native English speaker
• Minimum of 3 years experiences in a technical writer role in the Information Technology area.
• Experience in sales/marketing in the technology area is a plus.
• Excellent English technical writing skills and ability to peer review technical documents for grammar, content and style of writing.
• Computer design skills especially in Microsoft Word, Corel Draw, Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, XML
• An ability to use photographs, drawings, sketches, ...
Sign in or Register to see more