With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Irvine, 92612, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
You will be responsible for updating or creating online product documentation for our technical software products including document management, legislative agenda management, workflow and capture. You will also be responsible for defining and developing the technical training courses for all product lines. In addition, you will be responsible for creating Knowledge Base articles for our client services support website. And occasionally you may be asked to assist the sales team with writing proposals.
• Update and create technical online software documentation
• Design and develop technical training courses
• Write and publish knowledge base articles
• Create and maintain release notes
• Assist with sales proposals
• Experience with technical software products
• Superior writing and communication skills
• Ability to convey complex ideas with clear, concise writing
• Ability to work independently and solicit information when needed from a variety ...
Sign in or Register to see more