The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are writing an objective report on a new High-Intensity Discharge (HID) lighting ballast. A ballast is a necessary component for all HID lights. The report is designed to prove/disprove the ballast manufacturer's claims. The testing was conducted by a 3rd party.
ALL OF THE RESEARCH AND TESTING HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE, we simply need someone to put the results into a well written, technical, but easy to understand format.
The claims are listed below and the research will be provided upon further discussion/time of hire.
• 30%-70% Energy Savings
• Up to 50% dimmable
• Extended bulb life (at least 2.5 x’s, NC-DOT reports 3x bulb life)
• Clearer, brighter, whiter light (even compared with other Metal Halide applications)
• No audible hum
• Much lower operating temperature – Lowers HVAC load indoors
• Built-in surge protection allows light to withstand over 85% of power outages without losing light
• No unnecessary energy usage during re-strike and warm-up (magnetic ballasts typica...
Sign in or Register to see more