With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
technical institute for engineering competition
need a technical writer who are good in technical perspective speacially in mechanical engineering , for writing some part of mechanical objective question books
- Create high-quality content that conveys techincal concepts in a voice that targets our audience
- Publish written articles in a variety of formats, including manuals, web/software documentation and more
- Work with business teams to gather product information regularly
- Take on ad-hoc writing as they arise
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
- Primary Skills: Technical Writing
- Additional Skills: Journalism
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a w...
Sign in or Register to see more