With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Task: Source 50+ candidates for a role as a permanent, part time or temporary IT web developer for GroovyBananas.com . Your responsibilities will be:
- agree sourcing strategy with us
- place advertisements if necessary
- directly contact candidates
- filter candidates down to a shortlist of 5 for us to interview
- set up interviews (Skype or face-to-face)
All this should be achieved within 10 days of being awarded the task.
Candidates you will be sourcing: Developers must be highly skilled in the Ruby on Rails framework, with at least 4 years web development experience. We will consider a permanent hire (c. £35k p.a in UK, £20k abroad), a 2-3 month contractor (or an exceptional student/recent graduate), or a part time freelancer.
- You must have several years experience as a recruiter
- You must have completed searches or recruitment campaigns for web developers.
- You must be able to talk intelligently with developers about the kind of technical work they ...
Sign in or Register to see more