The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This job is required Cisco CLI configurations - CCNA and CCNA+Voice certified.
- 3 Sites, the main office is located in the U.S. the branch offices are located in India
- UC560 is installed in the main office, UC540s are installed in branch offices
- The UC560 and UC540s were configured by CCA3.1.2 and working properly
- The internal extension calls between sites are working proplerly
- The UC560 is connected to SIP and working properly
Tasks that need to be accomplished:
Configure the UC560 and UC540s, so that
1. All outbound calls of the UC540s are thru the SIP trunk of the UC560 in the U.S.
2. Inbound calls will be able to routed by extension numbers (if the caller knows)
3. Create ring groups, incoming support calls will be hunting and ended in India office and voice message will be email out
** All works can be done remotely by using LogMeIn or TeamViewer v7
** Cisco TAC Support is available if your CCOID is quilified
Sign in or Register to see more