The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The Telecom Analyst is responsible for:
• Analyzing complex telecommunication expenditures of our clients (including data, voice, and mobile)
• Comparing bills against service orders and inventory to identify discrepancies
• Mapping spend to benchmark data in our Service Provider Intelligence Index (SPY Index) where applicable
• Identifying sources of comparison / benchmark data for custom services not mapped in the SPY Index, including ad hoc competitive quotes and third party databases
• Building a forecast for potential savings through renegotiation or re-sourcing based on benchmarks and analysis of discrepancies
• Creating documents to support negotiations, including request letters, assessments of vendor offers, and internal guidance documents for senior negotiators
• Creating documents to support procurement / sourcing efforts, including RFP / RFQ, vendor quote forms, vendor quote analysis
• Assessing and comparing ven...
Sign in or Register to see more