The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Our company, Elephant Mouse, is based in North Carolina and is preparing to kick-off a mobile advertising campaign to support an upcoming iOS game.
We need a tenacious, always-on-the-ball person familiar with Internet marketing in general and ideally mobile advertising specifically. Do you know what Admob is? Do the acronyms CPI or eCPM ring a bell? If not, you must be able to get up to speed on all mobile advertising terms/etc before you begin.
As Marketing Coordinator you will:
* Act as a buffer between myself and mobile ad networks, largely via e-mail
* Make certain ad networks respond, initiate any changes we need, etc. very quickly
* Help determine the latest mobile ad pricing (using our contacts at ad networks)
* Compile information into constantly-updated spreadsheet
* Track advertising performance metrics every ~24 hours, updating spreadsheets as needed
* Use the various ad networks' Web dashboards to get the latest performance m...
Sign in or Register to see more