With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm looking for an experienced ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher that can work full time (or almost full time) on creating textbooks and other resources for ESL teachers and students.
(The work schedule is tight, so don't apply if you only have a few extra hours per week. This work requires full time or almost full time schedule.)
- American English native speaker
- Experienced ESL teacher
- Grammar expert
- Resourceful and full of ideas for materials
- Able to write clearly, and in simple English
- Able to write short stories with a funny punchline
- Flawless grammar and vocabulary usage
- Able to provide fully editable, mistake-free work (spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc.)
The materials you will be writing and preparing can include:
Textbooks, storybooks, articles, stories, exercises, worksheets, presentation...
Sign in or Register to see more