The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Thumbs Up is a simple mobile app that lets you and your friends instantly share moments of TV in real time. It's the easiest way to privately share moment-by-moment reactions to your favorite shows with the your close friends.
iPhone developer with deep experience in Cocos2D or similar. Preferably deep experience developing Zynga-like social games.
To launch on Monday, August 20, 2012
Detailed notes below...
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: iOS SDK, Objective-C, Cocoa
- Additional skills: Xcode, Cocos2D
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong co...
Sign in or Register to see more