The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm looking for an end-to-end product designer (or company) to create/manufacture a product that I have in mind. Some engineering/product knowledge will be needed to ensure the project is accurately understood.
The product I am looking to create is a type of electric toilet plunger.
The project will require:
2) 3D CAD drawings/model (using Solidworks), with specific materials to use
3) Some mechanical engineering
4) Fully functioning prototype
5) Bill of Materials
6) Source a manufacturer capable of producing the product
7) Act as a manufacturer liaison
8) Weekly status checks to evaluate and ensure progress
If you have difficulty with #6, let me know in your bid, otherwise I will assume you are fine with it. Regarding #7 - when I choose a manufacturer, the winner must be available to discuss specific details with the manufacturer to ensure that all key details are understood and can be made according to spec.
More detail will be given to winner. NDA must be signed. B...
Sign in or Register to see more