The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Our company develops, deploys, markets and maintains a suite of mobile apps.
If you've got what it takes, you'll have the following skills:
- An existing portfolio of iPhone Apps you can point to on the AppStore
- Experience in creating quality, slick looking and elegant user interface iPhone apps
- 2-3 years of experience developing killer iPhone apps
- At least 100 hours logged on Elance
- A rating of 4+ on Elance
- Extremely fluent in speaking, reading and writing English
- Willing to get on a Skype video call to discuss more details about this exciting app
- Ability to create outstanding user interfaces
- A real coder!
Very Experienced iPhone App Developer
iPhone expert to finish the code for an extremely cool, yet simple app (both free and paid version) which will be marketed to quickly enter the Top 100 List in the Apple AppStore! Entire project needs to be completed and initial release posted to the AppStore within 2 months to capture this limited market ...
Sign in or Register to see more