With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need to transcribe the tables of contents of several books from Amazon.com. The job will entail visiting the book preview on the web, and typing the table of contents into a Microsoft Word document. Here are the guidelines:
1. There are 38 textbooks, all available on Amazon (or google preview).
2. find the book on amazon, "preview" the book's table of contents, and type the table of contents into microsoft word, exactly as it appears.
3. Do not include page numbers from the table of contents. The topics, however, MUST be indented in Word exactly as they are formatted in the table of contents. I must be able to understand which sections fall under which headings, and which headings fall under which chapter, etc.
4. At the beginning of each document you create in Word, all that needs to appear is the book name, the hyperlink to its amazon page, and the isbn number.
5. Use Times New Roman font, size 11 for each document.
I will send you a sample link to test and make sure we are o...
Sign in or Register to see more