With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I would like a part of the attached file translated from english to korean.
Regarding the file that will be attached (approximatively 3732 words to translate):
- Translate the right part of each DEFINE between the quotes. Example: DEFINE('TIME_AND_MORE', 'Time & More'); would be translated in french DEFINE('TIME_AND_MORE', 'Heure & Plus');
- Respect as much as you can the syntax, if an upper case is used, see if it makes sense in the translated language
- Do not remove Html tags if available in the sentence to translate. Example: <br /> (it's a carriage return) ; <a href="">text</a> (used to make a link on the word "text" that must be translated) ; etc.
- Variables like %1$s, %2$s, etc. can bo moved and are used to indicate the place of a word that is variable (like a city, a country, or anything else). What it refers to is usually indicated in the comment after the sentence. Example: // %1$s is the city.
- if you have any question, please ask anytime. A...
Sign in or Register to see more