With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Company seeks translator to help localize software in Korean. Total word count is 762. Many words are repeated messages with slight differences (example: “An error occurred during installation”, “An error occurred during configuration”).
There are three steps and deliverables in this project:
1) Translate column B in Translate.xls (attached) and delivery to us.
2) Review/comment on a second translation for that file and delivery your opinion and assessment of that translation to us.
3) Review/comment screenshots in final product to ensure translation looks proper in context. Record any errors in a spreadsheet and delivery to us.
I will release 30% of payments upon completion of each of these three steps.
In your bid please state:
- If you are clear on the instructions and deliverables. If not ask questions.
- If the code that should not be translated in Translation.xls is clear.
- Translation experience (past jobs, years, etc).
- Years speaking Englis...
Sign in or Register to see more