The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need help evaluating, proofreading, and translating Chinese video captions and language learning materials for English speakers who are learning Chinese. The content is edited via an online content management system.
The work involved is more specialized than typical translation, so you would need to work closely with us for the first few weeks to figure out the nuances of our system. So this would require some schedule coordination so that we can be online at the same time. We seek a partner for long-term collaboration.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER
- has a very high level of Chinese language fluency
- has experience with translation (ideally in education and language learning materials)
- has experience with proofreading and an eye for detail
- has an understanding of and sensitivity to Chinese grammar and linguistic concepts including parts of speech and pinyin
Non-native English speakers need not apply
Sign in or Register to see more