The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking to get some content translated from English to Portuguese, for a new website being developed for the Brazilian consumers.
The scope involves the following (approximate)
- About 50-60 words/phrases for the site navigation
- Translating content for about 30-35 pages. Each page has about 3-5 lines of copy written in English for translation
- Each of these pages also needs other types of content translated - eg: file names (phrases defined in English), keywords/meta/page description, which is repetitive for many of the pages
- Would prefer to work with a translator or service out of Brazil
- Familiarity with banking/credit card market in Brazil is very desirable
Sign in or Register to see more