176985602337900

Find freelancers. Lose those costly delays.

With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.

or, Register with Elance »

Trust account and will
Sign in to Add to Watch List

Legal > Wills, Trusts and Estates

View Change History

The client has made the following changes to the job.

Description
Date
Close

Job Description

  |  Change History >>

Updated

Close
  • Posted: Thu, Mar 31, 2011
  • Time Left: Closed
  • Location: Anywhere
  • Client prefers freelancers from:
    Anywhere

    You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.

    The client prefers freelancers from
    a different location.

    You're still able to submit a proposal for this job, regardless of your location.
  • Start: Immediately
  • Budget: Less than $500
  • Fixed Price Job
  • Elance Escrow Protection
  • W9 Not Required
Sign in to view client's details

i need a last will created and a trust setup. the trust will name 3 minor children with 90 percent of the assets and held for them until they reach 35 years of age, but pay for college expenses. and 5 other people to share the remaining 10 percent, with one percent having to wait until age 70 to get her 2 percent.

Sign in or Register to see more

Desired Skills
Trusts Estates and Wills
Job ID: 23633956
Proposals
Avg $ | High $ | Low $ — Show Pricing
  • Submit Date (Latest)

 India  |  
We are a group of four lawyers , who have promoted this LPO company . Three of us are qualified legal Advocates in India ,...
1
  |  
 0.0   |  $0 Earnings   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 23767557  |  Submitted: Apr 9, 2011 15:25 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 United States  |  
Palmucci Law is a full service law firm providing an unparalleled client experience. The focus is always on resolving legal issues as quickly and...
1
  |  
 0.0   |  $0 Earnings   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 23747154  |  Submitted: Apr 8, 2011 01:19 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 United States  |  
As a former business owner, I concentrate my practice on all aspects of small business representation with a focus on tax-related matters...
3
  |  
 0.0   |  $0 Earnings   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 23669117  |  Submitted: Apr 2, 2011 15:29 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 Pakistan  |  
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT, LEGAL DOCUMENTATION/LEGAL SUPPORT/ ADVICE/CONSULTATION, PHARMACY TEACHINGAND HOSPITAL PHARMACY,BIO CHEMISTRY CLINICAL...
1
  |  
 0.0   |  $0 Earnings   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 23663489  |  Submitted: Apr 1, 2011 23:33 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 United States  |  
Civil Litigation and Appeals Civil and Criminal Bankruptcy
2
  |  
 0.0   |  $0 Earnings   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 23650846  |  Submitted: Apr 1, 2011 00:41 ET 
Proposal SEALED
Sign in to Elance and start working on jobs today.
Sign in to view more of the job details and submit a proposal. Once registered, you'll have access to thousands of jobs online or through email.
Are you ready to post a job like this one?
Post a Similar Job »