With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'd like a Wordpress / PHP coder to make the following tweaks to my Wordpress theme at [obscured]
To apply for this job, **please describe briefly how you would accomplish item #5**. Thank you.
1. Center the main title above the content. (see styling on fiercegentlemen.tumblr.com)
2. Center and reduce font size / proper spacing the Mailchimp signup widget "Join the Movement" (I am using the Newsletter Sign Up plugin: [obscured] /wordpress-plugins/newsletter-sign-up/)
3. Style the "Get updates" button on the Mailchimp signup widget so it has more visual appeal (Facebook blue? or otherwise styled to match the AddThis SmartLayers plugin?)
4. Modify the NSU form shortcode so that there can be a slightly different styling for this same plugin, when it appears at the bottom of each article.
5. Change the default "Portfolio" structure of the site so that it instead pulls all active Blog posts when you click on the Portfolio category "Words".
Sign in or Register to see more