The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need two scripts written:
1. A shell script to transfer 1000 .flv files from an Akamai Netstorage account to Youtube CMS via SFTP.
2. A PHP file to generate the proper Youtube XML ingestion file from the existing feeds. Each file on NetStorage has it's own 'feed' containing the Title, description, date, and other metadata. We need to write a script to grab all 1000 feeds and write the metadata into the youtube XML format...
1. You have to access the existing Akamai feed URL first to find out the asset URL.
2. Because the netstorage account is shared, I don't think we can grab the entire directory and assume all .flv video files are there. However, I can provide a list of all 1000 Video ID's [i.e. 1240736] which would then need to be inserted into the feed URL [ [obscured] /player/clip?clipId=1240736&geoIP=US&clear=true] to get all 1000 feeds.
3. Then the feeds need to be parsed for the Video, Image, and Thumbnail locations (in 3 seperate directories):
Sign in or Register to see more