The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have a server at Amazon (AWS) running Ubuntu and installed with JBoss, Apache and mySQL. I am looking for a Ubuntu admin expert that can set everything up to communicate properly (the Web server, java server and database) and create the scripts and a simple set of instructions to deploy Java and HTML code to the server from remote computer (Windows and Mac).
What I need done:
- Configure the server software to operate correctly together (this is a Bitnami JBoss instance, running on Ubuntu, so there is a configuration currently working on the server ).
- advise me on how the server software is to be set up properly.
- Ensure that all potential security holes are closed to prevent hacking (all default credentials etc...)
- Configure the servers to run using EJB3 using Apache as web server.
- Create the necessary scripts to configure and deploy the code to the Web server and the JBoss server.
- Document the process is a short few pages including script names, and commands.
Sign in or Register to see more