The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are building a document management application, which provides the possibility to configure "list views". A "list view" is a page where we display a list of documents, along with a configurable set of filters. It looks a little bit like the "advanced search" page of a search engine. The attached screenshot provides an example of such a list view.
We would like to improve the design of this page, but we need to keep all the elements currently displayed:
- the top section of the page displays a customizable logo (75px height) and a "username | Help | Logout" link bar
- a "Keyword search" input box with a "Search" button
- a configurable set of filters, including mostly combo boxes
- input text boxes for initial author and last update author
- a navigation bar indicating the current page (start index and number of results per page)
- a table showing the list of documents
What needs to be done:
- provide a CSS stylesheet and optionally a new HTML layout for the page, but t...
Sign in or Register to see more