With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
What we require:
1. Create icons for key areas of the User Interface (e.g., Windows Start menu, Application, Desktop shortcut, etc.)
2. Create 2 icons for mode indication, which will be used in Windows Notification Area (task tray). The 2 icons need to be easy-to-understand, and distinguishable for 2 different display modes (and at different resolutions).
3. Graphics design (GUI design) for various software components including Installer/Setup Wizard, Configuration Menu, Pop-up Windows, and Boot-up Images.
* Each icon should be created as a Standard Windows .ico file with 128x128 (Desktop Icon), 48x48 (Start Menu Icon), 32x32 (Large Taskbar Icon), and 16x16 (Normal Taskbar Icon);
* The .ico file should also contain a 256x256 png-compressed version which shows up in certain circumstances on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Vista.
What we already have:
We have the proof-of-concept demo of the product, text strings for various status messages, installation instruction, and configura...
Sign in or Register to see more