With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need a native UK person who know how to use WordPress and able to translate articles from English to French.
Here is the typical process that you'll have to follow:
- I send you a URL from a French website I own
- You connect to the UK version of this WordPress website as an Editor
- You translate the blog post in UK English and keep the formatting on the UK site
- You save the post as Draft (no publishing)
- You send me an email with the URL of the new draft
I'll send you articles to tranlsate on a regular basis, so this is an on-going job.
The articles are typically between 600 to 1200 words.
If you're intersted, please let me know your rate on a per article or per word basis.
If your profile is selected, I'll send you the required details and we'll make a test job with a first article. If OK, I'll pay you the test job.
Thanks for your application.
Sign in or Register to see more