The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
**PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS JOB ORDER (JO). YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL OF OUR REQUIREMENTS. SIMPLY DO NOT BID ON THIS JOB IF ELANCE HAS NOT RATED ALL OF YOUR SKILLS. **
Seeking an experienced Project Manager who leads a team of (i.e. web-designers,software engineers, database design, network administrators, and graphics design team) --who can design and provide service and support for the penny auction software. The business should include the following:
• Penny auction software compatible with all browsers (i.e. Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE, etc.)
• JCarousel or similar scripting for front-end banners indicating current auctions
• Website Logo
• Use of sprites for images to conserve space and maximize load time
• Accurate auction timers (i.e. coders beware. This is a must)
• User registration
• Global support (Canada and USA)
• Auto bidder (i.e. bid bulter)
• Payouts to 2nd place bidders (buy it now at discounted...
Sign in or Register to see more