With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
As a mid-level Games and Simulation Engineer you will be responsible for developing game and simulation technologies and solutions for a Business Desktop Application. You will be expected to work with artists and other engineers in developing games for training and simulations from design through development, and ultimately completion.
• Bring the vision of the UI Artist/Designer to life
• Responsible for developing code and working alongside of small team of developers and designers towards successful completion of games for training projects
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• A thorough understanding of game mechanics, solid engineering practices, and loves making games!
• 3+ years of technical experience on similar projects
• Detailed technical understanding of game and simulation design
• Bachelor's Degree
• Strong knowledge of object oriented design, design patterns, and data structures
• Strong Gaming experience using the Unity 3D engine
Sign in or Register to see more