The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am in search of a Motivated & Qualified UNIX Admin. The person should be an expert at managing servers & should be doing sever administration exclusively.
I prefer working with individuals. Also I need to start + finish the project at the soonest
We have a 2 GB VPS running Centos , Webmin + Virtual min and a drupal website.
(1) The Admin will create a dev.website.com which will be a clone of the main website filesystem + database
(2) This dev.website.com should be accessible only to certain individuals - How can this be done. As IP blocking is not an option as I don't have a static IP
(3) You will also perform all the routine updates of the CentOS. You will also run a security check to ensure everything is smooth & functioning.
(4) You will also update Webmin + Virtualmin with all the latest available packages
(5) Making sure that the newly created dev environment is not causing any significant load on the server & everything is running smoothly.
(6) Install Awstats...
Sign in or Register to see more