The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Phoenix, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
- Proficient in UNIX/Linux,
- Scripting skills highly desirable (ksh, csh & Bash)
- Experience with LDAP (authentication, authorization, clientized, SSL encryption)
- Solid understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- Requires experience with Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (Microstrategy)
- Familiarity with Teradata , SYBASE and SQL
- Experience with Protegrity and Tokenization
- Knowledge of Big Data and Unstructured Data Platforms (Hadoop, MapR, Pig, Hive, Cassandra, etc.) a plus
Sign in or Register to see more