With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
JOB DESCRIPTION –
Title: UNIX System Administrator
Duration: 6 TO 12 MONTHS contract
Location: Cupertino, CA
1. 5+ years UNIX/Linux experience supporting an enterprise environment, including Unix-based TCP/IP communications, and perl/shell scripting for routine admin tasks/ system monitoring
2. Specific experience supporting and administering email servers (bulk and transactional), including: running third-party MTA software, Sendmail, Postfix, DNS, SMTP, and Anti-Spam Software.
** YesMail and Acxiom Digital are examples of Bulk email platforms (currently using Message Systems, but uncommon outside of our company)
3. Experience/ understanding of supporting email servers (such as DMS) from the networking side (using Load Balancers)
1. Support documentation expertise
2. Experience administering HIGH-volume email marketing platforms
3. Experience configuring Zabbix or Nagios monitoring systems
4. Experience working Java applications
Sign in or Register to see more