With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Our app is hosted on Github and includes a free and paid version (same codebase, just some functionality commented out) on Google Play. It has not been updated for quite a while so I am looking for someone to take care of the following tasks for me:
1. Update to the latest version of ANDengine ( [obscured] /)
2. Change ad networks to now use AdMob
3. Some bug fixes as picked up by the Android Developer Console.
4. Update manifest settings so it's only available for tablet devices (7"-10"), OR optimise the code so the app works properly on phones as well, although if that's a significant task, don't worry about it.
5. Ensure the app works properly on the latest version (4.4.4) of Android.
This is really just a maintenance update so I'm looking for someone who is familiar with Android development, has experience with ANDengine, is competent with Github and can get all this done quickly (and cheaply).
We have a lot of apps (we develop our own apps plus apps for our clients) so this...
Sign in or Register to see more