With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The purpose of this application is to render KML feeds on Google Maps, and re-render them after a user defined interval of time expires.
This application is used internally at our company.
This application requires the following inputs to be made by a user using a form:
1. The URL to a KML feed
2. A refresh interval (minutes)
3. A friendly name to call this feed
4. A boolean whether or not to render the feed on the map
All of this information is stored in a cookie for the session.
I have this application posted at [obscured] :8080/mapviewer/index.html
You can see how the application works by doing the following:
1. Go to [obscured] :8080/mapviewer/index.html
2. Click the 'Feeds' button at the top
3. In the form that pops up, fill in the following entries
A. Feed Name: 'SanFranBay'
B. Feed URL: [obscured] :8081/ais/sfbay.kml
C. Refresh: 2 min
4. Click the 'Add Feed' butt...
Sign in or Register to see more