The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a small translation agency looking for a project manager to manage our new and existing customers.
We provide both translation and SEO in multiple European languages, thus it's important we have a perfect English speaker and writer equipped to deal with the demands of US and UK clients.
Your core responsibilities will include:
1) Working 30 hours per week (up to 45 hours once full-time)
2) Provide professional phone and email support to new and existing clients and enquiries
3) Manage small client projects from start through to completion
4) Assist with recruitment as required
5) Provide daily updates on social media and blog, assist our marketing manager with online marketing efforts
6) Participate in the occasional business development meetings
You will be working from your home/office so constant contact to you via phone/skype/email is a must!
We are looking for someone who possesses a strong background in the translation industry and/or the language search engine opt...
Sign in or Register to see more