With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Hello I have some legal questions regarding LLCs
I am a Canadian citizen who resides in Canada. I have set up an LLC in the US state of Delaware (Foreign bodies are allowed to have an LLC in Delaware without being a US resident or even having a physical presence in the US). I am the sole owner of the LLC and do not offer dividends or shares.
1) When I bring the money back to Canada how is it taxed? I read something about using foreign tax credits to help prevent double taxation but I don't know how they work or how I can apply for them.
2) Are there other ways to prevent double taxation and other strategies to help reduce the amount of taxes I have to pay when I bring the money into Canada?
3) Do I only file the taxes in Canada once a year or is it also done quarterly (LLCs in the states have to file quarterly tax estimates)
4) How do I prevent my LLC from being seen as a shell company (I want to avoid being called out for fraud or tax evasion)
5) Lastly since I'm paying ...
Sign in or Register to see more