The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'd like an experienced individual with provisional patents applications to review and edit before we submit into the patent office, so that it would be broad enough to adjust as necessary and making it easy to attain a non-provisional in the near future.
It is a very simple invention, currently with less than 3 pages of information.
This individual must have:
1. rich experience in drafting/reviewing/editing provisional patent applications
2. know how to use which vocabularies in order to get most protection as well as room for adjusting the invention
3. creative enough to know which variations would be beneficial to be included.
4. fast turnaround time.
If this sounds like you, please bid your best bid with:
1. your amount of experience with provisional patent applications.
2. your sample work if available.
We're a rapidly growing company that is very loyal our contracts. If we get to work together and your work is good, there will be many consistent works that will neede...
Sign in or Register to see more