The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need a PCB which is specially designed for us, operating as some USB 2.0 hub. His HUB will have software switch - software from host will turn and off the hub. Exact sizes and requirements will be communicated to the winner, but the main requirements are:
* a usb hub with 3 crimp connector on the pcb
* usb mini connector for the host
* optional power through usb using a USB Y cable
* will require a device driver to run from pc ( windows & linux). this HUB must appear as a device - non one can use it without the driver and the software
* unlike traditional hub, this one will require a host software to be operational. host software will send command for the hub port be enabled. with the host software, none of the connected components will be visible ( because there will be no connection).
* when the hub willl be connected, windows will detect with our name displaying and work as a usb flug & play device
* Gerber file, or equivalent, so that PCBs can be manufactu...
Sign in or Register to see more