The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm looking to buy a used car, and need help figuring out which type of car to consider. I need someone to send me a summary of all vehicles matching these criteria, by generation of car:
- Years 2002-2010
- Average price for a good-condition vehicle: between ~$6000 and ~$14000
- Manual transmission (With a clutch pedal - Automated manuals should not be included)
- Wagon, crossover, or short (in height) SUV, no 2-door vehicles
For each vehicle, I'd like the following:
- Colors available
- Blue Book price for each model (on a direct basis, not dealer-sold)
- Trim levels available with major options included for each level
- Safety ratings from NHTSA
- Reliability ratings
- Engine type and whether turbo- or supercharged
- Drive type (2 or 4-wheel drive)
- Height and length
- Fuel type required
- EPA fuel economy
- User-observed problems with car (please look through user-review sites to find these)
- Average cost of repair for major work:
- Timing belt/c...
Sign in or Register to see more