With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a pet accessories business bringing a new GPS tracker to market. We are located in Australia.
We need a user guide/manual for a new GPS tracker for the consumer audience. It has to cover instructions and all aspects of the device including images that will be supplied but will need Photoshop. Easy to read content for the consumer.
Somebody with experience creating end-user documentation/ manuals for consumer electronics or similar products would be ideal.
- Create high-quality content that conveys technical concepts in a voice that targets the consumer audience
- Publish written user manuals
- Work with teams to gather product information
- Contribute ideas on improving existing content
- Primary Skills: User Guide Writing, Technical Writing, Content Writing
- Fluent excellent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- InDesign experience preferred
- A work style that is extremely ...
Sign in or Register to see more