With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
1. Create the _LEVEL tables in a different schema (like you did with the history tables).
2. Create an extra tab: 'Processing', where the user can disable/enable:
- Creation of Level tables
- Execution of Flatten SP (not Cognos, these SPs should always be executed if the Cognos Plugin is enabled and the Type is Cognos).
Move the Full Refresh/Incremental option to this tab.
Is it also possible to create a third option: 'Full Refresh without History'.
This option would create a db as we had before when there was no History schema. What is the impact of this? I can imagine that, if the users selects that option, he cannot perform an incremental load afterwards. He probably should first choose for Full Refresh with History, before he can do incremental'? In that case the user should be warned if he chooses for 'Incremental' after he did a 'Full Refresh without History'.
3. Add the selected Processing options to the LOG table.
4. Create an extra log table (..._detail) that pres...
Sign in or Register to see more